Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Fully Qualified Auditor in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading national firm that are recruiting due to growth in the portfolio. The firm are looking for someone outgoing with prior experience in a client facing role.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Undertaking a wide variety of Audit work, including exposure to ad-hoc project work
- Working with clients from not-for-profit to large multinational corporations
- Researching and proposing technical and audit issues, and presenting solutions to the team and clients
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with clients, including answering queries and being the first point of contact
- Demonstrating an understanding of and empathy for the client's business through wider commercial knowledge
- Maintaining an understanding of audit methodology, challenging the audit approach and recommending improvements.
The successful candidate will be fully ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of three year's experience of Audit within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills as well as the ambition to progress.