It operates successfully in a competitive market place, with a consistent record of winning high quality and varied work, and so provides regular challenge and rapid career development for its people.
They are looking for bright, ambitious and fun people to join us as part of their growth strategy, with the eventual aim to double in size. This exceptional growth creates outstanding opportunities for talented people to be promoted quickly.
They are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior who possesses strong auditing and technical skills. The role will be primarily audit focused, however it will also involve accounts, tax and advisory assignments.
As a firm, they have a wide range of clients, and this role will be focusing mainly on Charities, though you may also get involved in dealing with firms with turnovers up to £150 M in a range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be ACA / ACCA Qualified or equivalent
• Have excellent communication and commercial skills, being able to develop good working relationships with clients.
• Have experience in an Audit focused role. Experience of auditing Charities under SORP.
• Be IT literate, ideally with experience of paperless audit and tax software systems, such as Caseware and Alphatax.
• Particularly keen to hear from Audit Seniors who have knowledge and experience in dealing with Charities.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job