A prestigious reputable West End firm which comprises of between 15-20 Partners are seeking a newly qualified Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse portfolio of clients with turnovers of in excess of £400m ranging from; but not limited to FCA regulated barristers; media; property clients; Not-For-Profit clients and offshore trusts. The firm genuinely invests in the growth of its staff members with trainees joining the firm and becoming Partners within eight years.
They must have experience of leading audits from planning to completion stage, and ideally experience of supervising juniors within your team.
The split between Audit and Accounts is 60:40 and you will be either reporting directly to the Partner or Manager.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out audits using a bespoke risk based audit approach
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to Manager/Partner. The individual will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
The successful candidate:
- A great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work alongside colleagues and clients
- Possesses extensive experience working with a diverse portfolio of clients. FCA experience is desirable
- Possesses working knowledge of CCH and ProAudit
- Computer literate in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Up to date with FRS102
- Good knowledge of tax, particularly corporation tax
- 2:1 Minimum degree
- Newly qualified in ACA / ACCA
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounting
- Statutory Accounts
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job