Are you looking for a new opportunity and interested in working with a leading, Top 70 Practice, with excellent progression opportunities to Assistant Manager and Manager?
My client, a well-established and sought after Practice based in the City of London are recruiting an Audit Senior to join their growing team.
Acting as the on-site Senior, the successful applicant will be responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to the required standard. You will have the opportunity to work on an extremely varied portfolio of clients which includes LLP's, partnerships, sole traders and small to medium sized limited companies across different sectors including property, manufacturing, professional services and NFP. Your time will be roughly spent 80-90% on Audit assignments and 10-20% on Accounts.
- Preparation of accounts from client portfolio within budgeted timescale
- Supervision of junior and semi-senior staff including training during Audit and delegating/reviewing work
- Preparation of VAT returns as required
- Responsible for dealing with technical issues and/or seeking advice when necessary
- Take full responsibility of each assignment, complete the Audit work and use assistance from the relevant Manager or Partner when required
- Will be ACA/ACCA qualified, either newly qualified or with post-qualification experience
- Will be leading on Audits in your current role and have experience working with junior members of staff
- Will have up to date knowledge of financial reporting, accounting and auditing standards and a good basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Have the ability to multi-task and delegate
On offer is a competitive salary, a clear progression path and a great work-life balance. Alongside this are a selection of additional benefits including 25 days annual leave, mentoring scheme, dress down Fridays and regular social and sporting events.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'