Top 45 accountancy practice require an experienced Audit Senior to join their growing team in London. The opportunity for an Audit Senior / Assistant Manager has opened due to a recent promotion.
This practice takes their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Report into a Manager.
- Carry out large audit engagements for a range of companies covering various industry sectors.
- Take an active role in the planning and implementation of the audits in line with the relevant reporting standards.
- Ensure audits are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Provide supervision and support to less experience team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Experienced on leading audit engagements.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"