Audit Senior - Top 40 Firm
LMA are seeking an experienced Audit Senior on behalf of an established Top 40 accountancy firm based in East Anglia.
As the successful candidate you will be part of the Corporate and Commercial team supporting a mixture of clients including retail, automotive, local businesses and academies.
- Undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Liaise with clients regularly throughout the full audit process
- Attend site visits to check progress and provide onsite support
- Manage, support and delegate tasks to junior members of staff
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of leading external audits and accounts preparation
- Able to delegate and supervise junior members of staff
- Proven track record of managing a portfolio
You'll be working with a leading firm who offer flexible working hours, excellent training and career development and the opportunity to work with a long standing and varied client base!
- audit senior
- top 40 firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'