Audit Senior - Top 40 Accountancy Firm - Leytonstone Office
A Top 40 firm of accountants is seeking an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit & Accounts Senior for its Leytonstone office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced auditor to join one of the country’s leading accountancy practices. This firm offers excellent progression opportunities, with a philosophy of promoting people regularly if they are capable. It is quite possible for the successful applicant to become a Manager and then Partner within just a few years of joining.
- Planning audit assignments including budgeting
- Leading audit assignments from start to finish
- Supervise staff and lead audit teams on site
- Prepare statutory year-end accounts
- Review work of junior members of staff e.g. VAT returns, bookkeeping
- Communicate with clients effectively
The ideal candidate:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 4+ years’ experience in a UK accountancy practice
- Experience leading statutory audits
- Confident preparing annual accounts for partner review
- Able to manage and plan workload
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Confident speaking to clients and providing advice on accounting matters
Please apply today or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'