A progressive Top 30 Firm in the City of London are seeking an Audit Senior to join their firm.
- Audit Senior
- 70% Audit focused
The firm are offering a progressive opportunity with training and support to help you develop your skills as a Senior and progress into a Managerial role. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and financial services.
Main Duties of the Role:
- 70% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and on occasion taking the lead on company Audits, reporting directly to the Manager or Partner
- Preparation of final statutory accounts from client records
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Visiting client premises
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
As the ideal candidate, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified and will have experience working in a similar Audit position. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team, with experience leading small teams whilst on Audit.
What’s on offer?
- CPD programme for part/fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including life assurance, smart working, retail discounts
- Purchase extra holiday
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'