Our client, a prestigious Top 20 Practice with 25-30 UK Partners, are seeking a newly qualified Audit Senior to join their vibrant team.
Its recently refurbished offices are located conveniently in Central London, five minutes walking distance from a Central Line underground station.
If you are seeking a firm where you can progress in the long term, then look no further; over half of the current Partners joined the firm as Graduates, its investment of staff being a key indicator for the firm’s good staff retention rate.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients across all industries and sizes including Corporate; Not for Profit and Pension schemes. He/she will also be required to travel to client locations throughout the UK.
You must have experience of leading audits from planning to completion stage, including supervision of staff within your audit team.
Apart from the technical skills required, our client takes great pride in its friendly but professional working environment, hence why the successful candidate must possess great inter-personal skills required to work both well in a team; and to be able to be client facing.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out audits using a bespoke risk based audit approach
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager. The individual will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of the jobs worked on
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
- An average of 10 to 12 weeks per year will be spent on 'away jobs’
The apply, the candidate must be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of Caseware and Sage would be an advantage
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please apply within
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job