Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious Top 20 firm who are seeking a newly qualified Auditor to join their growing team as an Audit Senior. This would be the perfect role for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading Top 20 firm.
The firm have a very impressive client base consisting of listed companies, hedge funds, FinTech, financial services and leading household names. The firm is a 35 Partner firm based in the heart of Central London.
The role will also provide exposure to Corporate Tax and will grant exposure to a very intriguing client base.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Liaising with clients throughout;
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections.
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit client's individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
- £44,000 - £49,500 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
- Central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job