Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading, Top 100 Practice, with excellent progression opportunities to Supervisor in the future?
A well-established and sought after Practice based in the City of London are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
Acting as the on-site Senior, the successful applicant will be responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to the required standard. You will have the opportunity to work on an extremely varied portfolio of clients which includes LLP's, partnerships, sole traders and small to medium sized limited companies. Your time will be roughly spent 80-90% on Audit assignments and 10-20% on Accounts.
- Preparation of accounts from client portfolio within budgeted timescale
- Supervision of junior and semi-senior staff including training during Audit and delegating/reviewing work
- Preparation of VAT returns as required
- Responsible for dealing with technical issues and/or seeking advice when necessary
- Take full responsibility of each assignment, complete the Audit work and use assistance from the relevant Manager or Partner when required
- Will be ACA/ACCA qualified with some post-qualification experience OR newly qualified
- Will be leading on Audits in your current role and have experience working with junior members of staff
- Will have up to date knowledge of financial reporting, accounting and auditing standards and a good basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Have the ability to multi-task and delegate
- Previous or current use of Sage and Quickbooks would be an additional benefit
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a number of additional benefits, a clear progression path and a great work-life balance.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'