An opportunity has become available with a Top10 firm in Liverpool city centre for an Audit Senior. This well-established accountancy practice has a fresh-thinking attitude and support over 30,000 business owners across the UK. My client is looking is looking for an experienced and motivated Audit Senior who will be responsible for leading Audit assignments, taking responsibility for staff supervision and client management.
This could be a great opportunity for a Big 4 Auditor who is keen to gain a better work/life balance yet keep a challenging and diverse client portfolio that will give scope for further career advancement.
Applications from Audit Seniors looking to step up from medium / large general practices to the Top 10 will also be considered as long as you have a 50 / 50 (or more) audit to accounts bias.
The Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- Good knowledge of Sage, Iris and Auditing Standards
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Strong Audit background
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and FSA regulated clients would be of benefit
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and commitment
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior to work for a Top 10 firm that can offer excellent working conditions and an attractive benefits package.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Seniorposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.