Audit Senior job based in Lancashire
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are seeking a highly capable Audit Senior/Supervisor who is seeking a fresh challenge in Public Practice. Our client is a successful and growing accountancy firm based in Preston and the role will involve managing both clients and a team of more junior accountants within the firm’s specialist Academy and Education team.
This is the perfect Audit Senior job for an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
Our client based in Lancashire is a well-established and independent accountancy firm providing Accounting & Corporate Advisory services for specialist sectors including Leisure, Education and Healthcare. With offices dotted across the breadth of the UK, they have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve business performance and profitability. This outstanding Lancashire accountancy firm has an excellent track record in providing staff with the training and development they need to progress quickly.
Besides the technical knowledge required to deliver niche services to Academies, additional leadership abilities are desirable for this role as you will be managing/overviewing small teams. You need to be highly capable and confident in leading others to achieve results.
Academy experience is required. You will have experience in managing a portfolio of Academy clients and you will need the relevant skills and knowledge in dealing with this sector.
The main responsibilities for the Audit Senior/Supervisor job in Preston include:
• External Audit work, including statutory audit of the year-end financial statements
• Working at client premises
• Supervising and training junior staff
• Accounts and compliance work
• Developing client relationships
• Responsibility for planning, field work and completion of Audit work including the management of workflow within the department
• Supervising junior members of the team both in the office and in the field
The ideal Audit Senior/Supervisor will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm including some time spent working specifically with Academy clients.
The perfect candidate will have:
• Up to date knowledge of the reporting requirements and compliance required by Academy Schools
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience of supervising/training staff
• The ability to confidently communicate with Academy Leadership teams both face to face and on the phone
• Strong IT skills
• Confidence in developing client relationships
To find out about more Audit Senior/Supervisor jobs in Lancashire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job