Audit Senior - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top City Accounting Firm who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team in Central London. Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors, the role will be 80% Audit and 20% Accounts with key deliverables for the position to include:
- Supporting the partners and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including financial services, entertainment, holding companies, IT companies, transportation and other business services
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final Audit review meetings with Directors and clients
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, ideally degree educated with at least 2 years practice experience in Audit and some staff management skills. You should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Audit software, and on offer is a salary up to £46,000 depending on qualification and depth of experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 22 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- External Audit
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'