Are you Part Qualified (ACA / ACCA) ?
Are you Intested in joining a reputable TOP 10 Accountancy Practice based in the South Coast ?
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Practice to join their Audit Team. If you are looking for your next move and would like to join a fully supportive team, who are able to develop your expertise in the field of Audit please get in touch with me for an Informal conversation.
See below further details:
- The successful Audit Senior will deliver professional services of the highest standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of audit services to all clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Turnover typically is in the range £10m - £100m.
- Assignments are across a range of sectors including Owner Managed Businesses, Public Interest Entities and Not For Profit Organisations.
- Work would be expected to be performed under the supervision of the Audit Managers and Audit Partners.
- Clients Within the Poole office there is a diverse range of clients including large overseas owned businesses to smaller family owned companies and charities.
- This gives you the benefits of working within a global firm but also ensures that you work across an interesting and varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
- Full responsibility for the Management of the Assignment. This includes all aspects of planning including budgeting and resourcing coordinating the manager and partner, +Vantage completion (audit software), client meetings and client visits.
- Perform an assessment of the systems and controls and identify risks as a result of this review. •
- Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation. Consider expected trends and ensure the analytical review addresses this.
- Communicate expected trends and relevant ratios that should be included in this review to other seniors and assistants. • In light of the above, produce a costed work programme for the assignment tailored to the risks associated with the client. •
- Where appropriate, allocates work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring meet development objectives: in particular assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
- Completes the complex and more risky areas of the assignment. •
- Provides on the job training and support to assistants and seniors •
- Reviews the work of assistants and provide informal feedback throughout the fieldwork stage.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced technical, commercial and industry knowledge to the role, identifying issues and solutions.
- Proven ability in leading external audit engagements from planning through to completion. • Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Begins to develop a network of client contacts and contacts in the wider market
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise.
- Provides assistance, shares experiences, provides meaningful feedback and proactively supports the development of others.
- Demonstrates commitment to self-development.
- Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness.
- ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) part qualfiied or qualified
Please apply if you have the relevant qualification and skiils and would be interested in findin out more details
- Accountancy Firm
- Registered Auditor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'