Audit (Senior or Semi-Senior)
Well established practice with several partners and a longstanding reputation in the local market have a need for an audit professional due to strong business volumes. My client are open on hiring at either senior or semi-senior level and would look at part-qualifieds (full study support will be offered) or qualifieds. The salary range advertised is broad to reflect this and an offer to a candidate will be based on experience and market rate taken from the Southampton area, ie, competitive in this area of the south.
You will work as part of the established audit team based in Salisbury which will see you performing the accurate and efficient execution of company audits with a variety of different clients. You will also have some involvement with the preparation of audit exempt financial statements too.
- Client audit assignments: in house preparation and attendance at client premises is 70% of the role
- 30% other duties such as preparing accounts, and drafting tax computations
- Planning of audits for review by manager/partner
- Preparation of compliance tests, required paperwork prior to assignment
- Responsibility for other team members such as audit assistances
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem solving
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or clients’ staff
- Completion of work to the satisfaction of the manager/partner
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
Work based competencies
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified or PQ and working towards this
- 2-3 years experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Client facing experience
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A highly professional appearance and attitude
- A team player
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
- Motivated and ambitious
- CPD programme for fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Performance reviews every six months
- Plenty of scope for promotion within the firm.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Bonus scheme
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Events
- Generous holiday policy
- Life Assurance/death in service scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'