A large Independent Firm of Chartered Accountants who specialise in the Media and Entertainment sector are looking to add an Audit Senior to their team, and are offering the right candidate excellent opportunities to develop and progress their career.
- Audit Senior
- Up to £50,000
- Media and Entertainment clients
A very modern and forward-thinking practice, with extensive experience in the Media and Entertainment sector, as well as a varied portfolio of clients based mainly around Central and Greater London. Placing a heavy emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, this could be a brilliant opportunity to build a career with a highly progressive firm, without having to face the high pressure setting of a Big 4 firm.
- 60-70% Audit focused role
- Approximately 15 Audits a year
- Acting as the Audit Senior on all jobs, responsible from planning through to completion
- UK GAAP including FRS102
- 1/3 of portfolio is Media & Entertainment, otherwise varied
- Client turnovers ranging from an average of £10m, up to around £400m
- Accounts Preparation and Tax work accounts for roughly 30% of the role
- Audit for Commercial businesses as well as charities and NfP’s
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Newly Qualified, or with 1-2 years PQE
- Strong background in an Audit Senior role in Accountancy Practice
- Experience leading and supervising Audit teams
- Caseware / Alphatax are useful but not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job