A highly reputable practice in Shropshire currently requires an Audit Senior Manager to work within a team of managers.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 60 clients, with annual fees in the region of £500,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
Please contact Imran Miah at Search Birmingham on or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Audit Assurance IFRS FRS 102 Accounts Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job