Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Senior Manager in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading, fast-growing national firm with large Cambridge based team and a varied portfolio of sector leading clients. This opportunity will work closely with the Partners to maintain and develop a portfolio with clear opportunities for progression.
The roles will involve responsibility for:
- Act as the major point of contact within the firm for the clients whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior level.
- Financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotions
- Acting as a mentor to junior managers and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and financial reporting. Experience in the technology and media sector would be desirable.
The role will offer a very competitive salary as well as a good benefit package. The firm will offer a clear path to progression.
- Accountancy Firm
- UK GAAP
- Senior Audit Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job