This is an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a 3 Partner firm in Hayes.
This invaluable opportunity to join a very reputable firm is not one to be missed. This company is looking for a competent Audit Senior to join their team; however there is a very realistic opportunity to progress to a Partner role within approx. 2 years.
Your role will entail 30-40% of Audit, and the remaining 60-70% being Accounts. You will be required to produce accounts from bookkeeping stages.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, preferably ACA, however there may be room for ACCA Qualified candidates for this Audit Senior role.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary of 45-50K.
- Leading Audits for a variety of clients
- Preparing accounts
- Maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Reporting to Managers/Partners on assignments
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members
Requirements for Audit Senior Role:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 4 years' Audit experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience with Audit software
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
Audit Senior - Hayes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"