Audit Senior - Farnborough
We are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Senior to work within our client’s Farnborough office, to assist the Managers in execution of audit field work and audit file completion and to carry out Accounts preparation and to manage and allocate work to audit trainees. The split with be audit 80% and accounts 20%.
Due to growth within our client’s Farnborough office they are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist them in achieving their strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
They are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel they are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
In return the Audit Senior role is offering a competitive salary with huge career progression within the firm and a great benefits package.
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead smaller audits
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in affective manner
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Bank letter process
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Complete AFF (Assignment Feedback Forms) where appropriate
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards time sheets
- ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Personal Audit Senior Qualities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
If you are keen to secure a progressive Audit Senior role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job