BNYMellon is seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Cybersecurity Audit team. The successful candidate will work in an expanding, technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of Technology Audit Security professionals responsible for auditing all aspects of the organization’s cyber security activities. The successful candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of leading the cyber security audit program.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
• Perform internal audits to validate the effectiveness of cyber security controls including (but not limited to) the following cybersecurity-related areas:
o Information Protection
o Threat Intelligence
o Strategy, Policy and Planning
o Cyber incident and response
o Vulnerability Management
o IT Asset Management
o Vendor Risk Management
o Identity and Access Management
o Platform Security
o Application Security
o Incident Management
o Cyber Resilience
• Perform penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
• Represent cyber security on cross-functional IT project teams.
• Support security projects that implement infrastructure, applications or systems solutions ensuring timely delivery of functional, technical and security requirements.
• Support the analysis, design, functional review and interpretation of requirements of security related hardware and software.
• Monitor Data Protection risks and strategies
• Analysis of cybersecurity regulation and subsequent impact on audit scopeQualifications
Desirable skills include:
• A deepened understanding of cyber risks and corresponding mitigating controls
• Effective senior stakeholder management
• An understanding of financial technology regulation
• The ability to self-manage a varying workload
• Effective time management
• Report writing
• A motivation and desire to research and learn new skills in the field of cybersecurity
Minimum Education: University degree or equivalent
Minimum Experience: 4-6 years relevant experience
Preferred Experience: 6 years relevant experience including experience in audit or the relevant specialty area
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 33380
Organization: Audit Technology-HR07992
Requisition Number: 1714901
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job