Audit Senior job based in a progressive accountancy firm located in Taunton for an ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant on a 2-month contract.
Our client is an independent accountancy firm based in Taunton, Somerset. They provide a range of accountancy services including Audit, Corporate Finance and taxation advice to name a few. With a real desire to provide an absolute first-class service, this firm represents a brilliant opportunity for an Audit Senior to progress their career with external audit.
Ideally suited towards a career orientated Audit Senior who is keen to undertake a fixed term contract undertaking external audit work within an established and progressive firm of accountants.
The Audit Senior will undertake the following duties:
- Undertaking audit assignments for a diverse client portfolio
- Planning and completion of audits including assisting in the management of an audit team
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Attending client meetings - both pre and post audit
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager
Apply today in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job