Newly / ACA/ACCA QUALIFIED AND LOOKING FOR AN AUDTING ROLE?
THEN READ ON
A role is available for a new member of staff to join our clients Audit Team as an Audit Senior in their Guernsey office.
This role for Audit Senior presents an opportunity of appeal for the right individual and a 'career move' to a company that has a positive reputation, priding themselves on those they employ, the opportunities available to staff and overall providing excellence to clients.
The business is a quality accountancy firm and would offer an environment away from the larger style firms whilst retaining quality work.
This role would suit an individual who is at least 6 months - one year post qualification.
Client would like candidate to possess the below listed criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in all relevant IT programs
You will be dealing with a range of aspects as part of the Audit team, dealing with a vast selection of clients and effectively undertaking services, building strong business relationships along with building strong working relationships with co-colleagues and assisting junior members with their development.
Responsibilities/Accountability for this role is listed below:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Maintain strong client relationships; establishing new business leads wherever possible
- Producing financial statements
- Conducting initial review of audit files
- Delegating to junior staff on complex audits, assisting them in development and learning
There is room for progression which may lead the right candidate to a supervisory/manager level.
An excellent role for the right individual with a firm offering a positive working environment and who invest in their workforce both in terms of both training and further study to help you move up the career path ladder.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job