Are you looking to develop a career in Audit with one of the top 100 firms in the country? This large independent firm with 10+ partners are currently seeking an ambitious individual to take their Audit experience and develop it further, this role will open a path for progression into an Audit supervisor position. The firm, located in the heart of London offer attractive benefits such as guaranteed annual pay increase.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Leading audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients’ premises.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation)
- Liaise with clients regarding accounting queries and listens, questions and clarifies information and instructions.
- To prepare an audit file and ensure that all judgements are fully documented and considered, and for the file to be completed to a high standard.
- To plan audit assignments.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance, to incomplete records, where necessary.
- Ensure that work is performed in a cost-effective manner.
- To assist in the supervision, training and development of trainees and provide clear direction on site for the audit team in the fulfilment of their responsibilities.
- To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
- To resolve technical issues as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Strong audit focus in current role
- Sound technical knowledge expected
- Ability to work under pressure whist retaining accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job