Audit Senior - Thriving Big 4 Firm - Modern Offices - Leeds
Charismatic, Ambitious and Autonomous Auditor?
There is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and outgoing ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Senior with strong technical skills to join my client's forward-thinking and innovative Leeds office
Overview of the Thriving Big 4 Firm's Location
- The bright and modern offices are situated in a lovely area boasting excellent restaurants, bars and shops.
- Just a short walk from the station; well connected to the rest of the UK providing easy transport links for commuters as well as a free car park for all staff.
Overview of the Audit Senior Role
- As an Audit Senior you will join an established and impressive team reporting to both Manager and Partner level.
- You will be performing audit engagements for an enviable portfolio of clients across various industries including creative industries, financial services, retail and bio-technology.
- They are searching for advisory focused Auditors, who listen to their clients, gaining a deep understanding of their needs, subsequently cementing their relationship long-term due to the professional level of service provided and through promoting and marketing the firm's services.
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you!
- This auspicious Big 4 firm has exceptional growth plans, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you will be able to flourish with the firm, driving the success of the firm forward!
- The firm is proud of their family and close-knit culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials and summer and Christmas parties.
- With genuine meritocracy at the core of the firm's beliefs, they push their staff to succeed and meet their career goals in desirable timeframes with a series of home-grown success stories.
- They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale and staff retention and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and they are willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job