Audit Senior / Audit Executive
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly-regarded Top100 Accountancy Firm in East London who are looking for Qualified Audit Seniors to join their growing team. Managing your own portfolio of clients and a small team of junior staff, key deliverables for the position include:
- Carrying out Audit client assignments for SME/OMBs and larger corporate businesses across the London & Essex area
- Planning audit assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Auditing companies in a range of sectors including property, media, professional services, manufacturing, retail, recruitment, IT/Hi-Tech including finalisation of jobs.
- Preparing tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600) for manager and partner review
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Close liaison with clients and other third-party stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal standards
- Producing training material and regularly making presentations to trainees on a variety of topics.
- Preparation for (and attending) final audit review meetings with partners and clients
- Submitting accounts to Companies House within deadlines, and Tax returns to HMRC as required
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the Audit Senior / Audit Executive role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Auditor, ideally from another Top100 or strong Regional Accounting firm and preferably degree-educated with a mixed Audit & Accounts background and some staff management skills. On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on qualification and experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 20 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other Audit Senior / Audit Executive opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Audit Trail
- External Audit
- Statutory Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job