My client has recently begun representing an impressive leading independent Accountancy Practice who are looking for a bright individual to join a tight knit, experienced audit and accounts team. Your time will be split, working on both audits and statutory accounts. Our team needs a qualified professional who will demonstrate an interest in supporting the overall business.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Carrying out UK statutory audits from planning to completion for a variety of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations (including review of more specialist areas such as capital allowances and Research & Development tax credits)
- Ad hoc project work
- Your role will increase with responsibility as you develop through your career. Over time and depending on your rate of progress you will take on responsibility for larger clients under the supervision and direction of senior staff, our managers and partners.
- In the longer term, there is scope within the role for you to gain experience of marketing our services to our clients and potential clients.
- You will travel to client's premises where necessary.
Experience, Qualifications and Competences Required:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or finalist
- You will have strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An ability to work to and meet deadlines
- You will need to be client facing
- Proficient in using Excel, Word and Microsoft office
Required Audit & Accounts experience: 3 years
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in touch with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job