Audit Semi Senior
Based in Worthing
£25,000 - £35,000 plus study support (depending on experience)
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior to join growing accountancy practice in the Chichester area on a permanent basis with opportunities to develop onto Management and Partner roles in time.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting in the execution of regulatory and statutory audits
- Liaising with clients
- Accounts preparation
- Corporate tax
- Support on ad hoc assignments for new and existing clients
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers
- Studying towards ACCA or ACA
- Practical audit and accounts experience gained from an accountancy practice
In return, you will working for a growing accountancy firm who will support your career regarding courses, development, promotions, along with excellent benefits including study support, pension etc.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'