My client a Top 10 firm is looking to secure an Audit Semi-Senior / Part Qualified Auditor.
About the Role
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
- When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far.
The successful Audit Semi Senior will have:
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Minimum of one year’s audit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
Audit Semi Senior Benefits, include excellent benefits and study support
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'