Audit Semi-Senior / Audit Part-Qualified - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top40 Accountancy Practice in the Thames Valley who are looking to strengthen their Auditing function and recruit a number Part-Qualified Audit Semi-Senior’s for their growing team (based in either Oxford, Newbury, Reading or Southampton offices). Reporting to one of the Audit Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the Audit process of major clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Preparing and submitting audit working papers and drafts of company financial statements to the Audit Manager
- Producing client deliverables which include drafting sections of the report to management for later review.
- Delivering expertise across primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Ensuring all audit assignments are in compliance with auditing standards and internal procedures
- Understanding client businesses and developing good working relationships with client staff
- Assisting with planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager review
- Identifying risk matters and raising them with the Manager whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Understanding client needs, suggesting potential solutions on technical matters and communicating these solutions with Managers
- Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actuals differ from the budget, relaying a full understanding for the Manager.
To be considered for the role you should be a Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant with at least 12 months Audit experience of small and medium-sized corporate businesses, and ideally from either a Top100 or a well-established regional Accountancy firm. You will have experience working in a team environment on multiple audit clients, building relationships with clients and internal management teams, and being able to prioritise and work to strict audit deadlines. As you will be attending client sites for 80-90% of the time, you do need to be a car driver for this position.
On offer is a salary to £30,000 depending on experience, with benefits to include a full study support package, company pension, healthcare and 23 days holiday. To apply for one of the positions or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Accountancy Firm
- Audit Trail
- Auditing Standards
- External Audit
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'