Audit Semi-Senior required to join an experienced team of auditors within a well established accountancy practice. The successful Semi Senior Auditor will be ACA or ACCA part qualified and have previous experience as an external auditor. The Semi Senior auditor must be capable of assisting the managers and helping the junior auditors. The Semi-Senior auditor must be happy with an extremely client facing role, which will involve client visits and occasionally overnight stays.
The successful Semi - Senior Audit will be required to work within a team and have over 1 years' experience working with audits. This role has come available due to an expansion of the firm, and will require an auditor dedicated to their profession.
Audit Semi Senior Position Overview
- Assist the managers in planning the audit
- Visit clients and carry out audit work on clients premises
- Work with the team including Partner, managers and juniors
- Compilation of an audit file to a good level
- Meet and help clients with audit matters
- Clear the partners review
Audit Semi Senior Position Requirements
- 1+ years experience within audit roles
- ACA or ACCA part qualified
- A good addition the friendly office
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Good written English and mathematical skills
Audit Semi Senior Position Remuneration
- £18,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
- Development and progression of career
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- Audit Semi Senior Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'