This superb firm of general accountants is looking for an industrious Audit Semi Senior, with a keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic to join them and work within their audit team based in Leeds city centre.
Working alongside the Audit Senior Accountants, the successful Audit Semi Senior Accountant will be exposed to a diverse set of audit clients across Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire area, so some experience in an external audit is desirable.
The responsibilities of the successful Audit Semi Senior will be:
- Assisting with audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
- Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
- Attendance at client meetings
- Working with the Audit Senior to pull together audit reports
- Involvement in financial forecast models, business plans, due diligence and other ad hoc projects as required
- Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
- Liaising with Audit Seniors to ensure that deadlines are met
This position would suit an ACCA/ACA part/fully qualified Audit Semi Senior with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as accurate reporting is imperative in this external audit job.
To find out about more Audit jobs in the Leeds and West Yorkshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
- Statutory Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job