A Top 20 Accountancy Practice requires an Audit Semi- Senior for their Manchester office. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 18 months audit experience. This firm are committed to providing the highest standard of training and development to their staff.
- Client’s annual turnovers will range between £10m and £45m.
- The role will be split 90% Audit with some ad hoc accountants and taxation work.
- You will work on a wide range of clients from differing industry sectors.
- As you become more experienced, you will take on responsibility for supervising less experienced members of the team.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must have a minimum of 18 months accountancy experience within a UK practice.
- You will be ideally ACA/ACCA part qualified.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job