An impressive Independent Firm in Sittingbourne are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their firm.
- Audit Semi-Senior
- 60% Audit focused
- Not-for-Profit Specialists
The firm offer support for study and moving forwards there would be a good opportunity to progress into a Senior role. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including not-for-profit, construction, property, entertainment, retail and financial services.
Main Duties of the Role:
- 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and on occasion taking the lead on company Audits, reporting directly to the Manager or Partner
- Preparation of final statutory accounts from client records
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Visiting client premises
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
- ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified or a Finalist
- Recent experience of working in a similar position in practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as the role will be client facing
Experience leading on smaller Audits would be an additional benefit, although not essential.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact James Young at AJ Chambers for more information.
- External Audit
- Not for Profit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job