An exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior to join a large firm of Accountants has arisen. With a key focus on internal progression, this firm can offer excellent study packages and there is clear route to becoming a Senior. The firm are based in Tunbridge Wells and are seeking individuals who are ambitious and positive about their career prospects.
- Roughly 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and taking the lead on company Audits
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior staff on Audit, and review of junior work
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or finalists will be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Audit role within Practice
- Experience leading some Audits would be advantageous
- Desire to progress to a Senior role and to take on more responsibility
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact James Young at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.