An exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior to join a large firm of Accountants has arisen. With a key focus on internal progression, this firm can offer excellent study packages and there is clear route to becoming a Senior. The firm are based in Tunbridge Wells and are seeking individuals who are ambitious and positive about their career prospects.
- Roughly 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and taking the lead on company Audits
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior staff on Audit, and review of junior work
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or finalists will be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Audit role within Practice
- Experience leading some Audits would be advantageous
- Desire to progress to a Senior role and to take on more responsibility
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact James Young at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job