Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Part-Qualified Auditor in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading national firm that are recruiting due to growth in the portfolio. The firm are looking for someone outgoing with prior experience in a client facing role.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Undertaking a wide variety of Audit work, including exposure to ad-hoc project work
- Working with clients from not-for-profit to large multinational corporations
- Researching and proposing technical and audit issues, and presenting solutions to the team and clients
- R esponsible for day-to-day communication with clients, including answering queries and being the first point of contact
- Demonstrating an understanding of and empathy for the client's business through wider commercial knowledge
- Maintaining an understanding of audit methodology, challenging the audit approach and recommending improvements.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified with a minimum of one year's experience of Audit within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills as well as the ambition to progress.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job