Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Semi-Senior in Norwich.
Our client is a Top 50 firm who are looking to add an experienced Auditor into their friendly and dynamic team. This role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to join a leading Practice, where they will be working on a varied portfolio of clients, reporting to a Partner and aiding with the development of more junior members of staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertaking responsibility for Auditing on a varied portfolio with clients differing in industries and turnover.
- Finalising accounts, drafting tax computations and management accounting.
- Full responsibility for the planning and completion of various audit assignments.
- Client facing responsibilities becoming a port of call for their needs.
- Completion of work to the satisfaction of the Partner.
- Aiding with the development of junior staff.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA part or newly qualified, with over 3 years' experience working within Public Practice. They will have a strong technical knowledge of Audit and possess excellent leadership and communicational skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job