A great opportunity to join a top 30 firm in the City of London with excellent progression route to an Audit Senior and so forth. This role would be great for an individual who is seeking more support and further progression in the future.
- Undertaking and assisting Audit assignments under Manager Supervision
- Client audit assignments; in house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Responsible for the planning and completion of Audit assignments
- Carry out assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Provide support to Audit Assistants
- Other Senior duties such as finalising accounts, drafting computations and management accounting
- To lead assignments of all sizes in the longer term
Qualifications and Experience:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA or newly qualified
- At least 2 years practice experience in a varied Audit & Accounts role
- A good auditing background can be demonstrated
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'