Audit Semi-Senior | Top 30 Firm | City of London
As the successful candidate, you will join a well-established team in London, initially supervised by Seniors but as you settle into the firm you will begin to develop into more of a Senior role. This position will be split approximately 70% Audit, 30% Accounts and you will have exposure to a wide variety of corporate clients including not-for-profit, financial services, professional services and property.
- Involvement in client audit assignments both in house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Preparation of statutory accounts and drafting tax computations
- Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
- Preparation of compliance tests, required paperwork prior to assignment
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client’s staff
- Completion of work to the satisfaction Manager
- Responsibility for other team members’ in due course, required to assist new trainees, less experienced members in the team
- Part qualified ACA / ACCA or AAT qualified
- 18 months - 3 years’ experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A highly professional appearance and attitude
- Motivated and ambitious
What’s on offer?
- ACA/ACCA study support
- CPD programme for part/fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including life assurance, smart working, retail discounts
- Purchase extra holiday
If you wish to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'