An opportunity has arisen for an Audit Semi Senior to join the London office of a Top 20 Firm. This role will be predominantly focused around audit while allowing the successful candidate the opportunity to continue working towards their qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Full study support will be offered. You will also get the opportunity to work with a mixed client base which includes technology, property, social media, construction and listed companies among others.
- Part qualified and already working towards a qualification, or AAT qualified
- Previous experience in audit with exposure to some of the more complex areas of testing, who has possibly recently started leading smaller audit engagements
- Experience of preparing full sets of accounts
- Work alongside the audit team as a Semi Senior and lead some of the smaller audit assignments
- Prepare full sets of accounts
- Liaise with clients and in some instances act as their first point of contact
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is part way through a qualification and wants to grow their audit experience by working with larger, more complex clients in a supportive environment.
- audit senior
- accounts senior
- audit semi senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job