Our Top 15 Client is now looking to bring on a number of Partly Qualified Accountants within their expanding Business Services Division based in Canary Wharf. You will have the chance to work with a huge variety of large and small clients from a vast portfolio of clients from a range of industries. This opportunity is offering continued study support to complete your ACA or ACCA Qualification as well as an excellent step up in your career.
- Attend pre-audit discussions and plan smaller audit engagements with the assistance of more senior staff.
- Supervise the work of more junior team members and provide assistance where necessary.
- Advise senior staff on the progress of the job.
- Gain experience of assignments with specialist client areas such as Solicitors, Charities and Financial Services.
- Complete more complex tasks under reduced supervision on larger assignments.
- ACA or ACCA Partly Qualified with First Time Passes.
- 12 to 18 Months Experience within an accounting role.
- Forward thinking and eager to learn.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job