Audit Semi-Senior - Top 15 Firm - VISA Sponsorship
Role: Audit Semi-Senior
Clients: Tech, Listed Companies, Professional Services
Are you an Audit Semi-Senior, seeking to take the next step in your career at a Top 15 Firm, with incredible offices based in Maidenhead? Do you want to partake in technically challenging work for an exciting range of clients? Are you keen to work within a forward-thinking, employee-centric team?
Our client, a Top 15 Firm with an office based in a modern, high-tech business park in Maidenhead, are looking for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their fast-growing team. They work with leading clients in the Thames Valley area, from sectors including tech, professional services, insurance and NFP with turnovers up to £1 billion.
Perks of working for our client:
- Flexi-working opportunities
- ACCA/ACA Study Support
- VISA Sponsorship, if required
- The opportunity to work in an incredible office space, at one of the UK's best business parks
- Free parking
- Organised office breakfasts and lunches once a week
- Free shuttlebus running to and from Maidenhead station to the park
- Discounted gym membership, as well as weekly bootcamps, yoga and pilates classes on site
- On site café offering seasonal initiatives
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Participating in audits alongside senior members of staff
- Providing technical advice to junior colleagues
- Producing detailed audit planning
- Reviewing and completing audit cycles alongside senior colleagues
The perfect candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA Part Qualified
- Have 2+ years' audit experience within practice
- Be familiar with IFRS
- Be experienced in mentoring junior members of staff
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior roles in Maidenhead contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'