Our client is a leading top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants, who offer an opportunity to join a close-knit, sociable firm, that offer an excellent work life balance. They provide a modern working environment with an excellent team ethos.
This Semi Senior role will include;
- Undertaking medium sized audits and assisting on larger audits.
- Finalising accounts, drafting tax computations and management accounting.
- Working with an experienced team with clients across Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Responsible for maintaining and building client relationships, being a point of contact
- Working closely with senior staff on ad-hoc advisory projects
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified with prior two years’ experience with Audit within a Practice. They will be able to demonstrate ambition for a client facing role, with strong communication and organisational skills.
This role will work closely alongside the firm’s senior staff, with clear opportunities for progression and day-to-day involvement in leading client relationships. The firm offer excellent training for ACA/ACCA for part qualified candidate, outstanding opportunities for progression and a first-class benefits package.
For more information on this Audit Semi Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job