- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients: Property, Finance, Media, Charities/NFP and other OMB's
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Full ACA Study Support; Great offices and location
- Salary: £24-32k
Are you an ACA Part Qualified Audit Semi Senior looking for the next step in your career, a move up to a Top 10 firm and to gain exposure to larger clients?
If so, our client, a Top 10 Firm in the City are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their Business Services Team. You will have the opportunity to work with clients for various sectors including: Property, Finance, Media, Charities/NFP and other OMB's with turnovers over £100m.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA part qualified (predominantly first time passes)
- 12-18 months experience in a UK based practice firm
- Undertaking an audit/general practice focused workload
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'