A well-established practice based in Sale is currently recruiting for a hardworking and proactive Audit Semi-Senior / Senior to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis. The firm are offering a unique opportunity to work with an interesting and diverse portfolio of private sector audit clients.
As Audit Semi-Senior / Senior, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out statutory audits, as well as preparing reports. The role will involve working alongside a highly experienced team and reporting to senior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual who is either ACA / ACCA Qualified or Part-Qualified and has gained audit experience within practice. This role would also suit a candidate who has gained relevant experience from a Big4 / Top 20 firm and is now on the market due to exam failure.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent scope for career progression. A full study package will also be provided for Part-Qualified candidates.
The Audit Semi-Senior / Senior will be responsible for:
- Assisting on / taking the lead on audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Preparation of accounts on behalf of a range of clients as required
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients’ individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computations and online filing of CT600 tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for filing at the Company Registrar
- ACA / ACCA Qualified / Part-Qualified
- Practice experience is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi-Senior / Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job