A rare opportunity for an Audit Semi-Senior / Senior (ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified / Qualified) has become available within a well-established firm of accountants based in Manchester city centre. The firm are looking to appoint an ambitious and highly professional candidate who is looking to advance in their career.
The ideal candidate will either be studying towards ACA/ACCA or will be fully Qualified, with at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within practice. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary based on experience and a thriving and motivating working environment.
The Audit Semi-Senior / Senior (ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified / Qualified) will be responsible for:
- Audit Semi-Senior will be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution stages of the audit process
- Audit Senior will be responsible for leading the planning and execution stages of the audit process, along with overseeing junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation experience
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT fully qualified (or equivalent) and studying for ACA / ACCA or fully Qualified
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an audit role
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to manage and prioritise a number of different of assignments at any one time
- Good client facing / communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi-Senior / Senior (ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified / Qualified) position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job