Are you looking for new and exciting opportunities?
My client, is an award-winning Top 10 accountancy practice, famed for their outstanding service offered. They are looking for a talented Semi Senior Auditor to join their growing audit and accounts team. You will be trained to lead audits and progress to a Senior Auditor Position.
The firm completes Audits for businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries, they also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
You will take on a whole new level of responsibility, from leading audits to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress and make your mark at a top Practice.
- Experience of the Audit Process
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA
- Relevant degrees would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Comfortable using Audit software and Microsoft Packages
- You'll be responsible for allocating work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching
- You'll apply your knowledge of accounts to check, read and add up sets of data accurately and completely
- You’ll work with an array of dynamic, vibrant and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets
- You’ll discuss relevant audit issues with your Senior colleagues and with personnel at clients’ premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them
- You’ll create a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner.
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Reading.
- Audit Software
- Semi Senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job