Due to an increase of new clients this Top 20 firm of chartered accountants requires an Audit Semi-Senior for their London office. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years accountancy experience within practice. This firm are renowned for providing their staff with 1st class training and development.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- The role will be split 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
- You will work on a wide range of clients from differing industry sectors.
- Undertake tax work across a range of clients.
- As you become more experienced, you will take on responsibility for supervising less experienced members of the team.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years accountancy experience within a UK practice.
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified will be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job