Are you an ambitious individual looking to develop a career in Audit with one of the very best Accountancy Practices in the country? My client, a Top 75 firm are currently seeking a part qualified Audit Semi Senior with 2+ years Practice experience, to whom will be offered a very supportive study package within one of the UK’s best training firms.
The firm offer a competitive salary; £33,000 - £37,000 part qualified with a steep rise to £47,000+ upon qualification.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments efficiently
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate
- Part qualified ACA
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job